We are a practising professional audit firm registered with Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Hong Kong Government. Our aim is to provide comprehensive high-quality professional services with reasonable price. Our partnership includes a variety of audit firms, law firms, investment consultancy companies, etc., in various regions covering Mainland China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen), Taiwan, Singapore, United States, Europe, etc.
Our principal practising accountant is Mr. Richard Lai who is a Fellow Certified Public Accountant (Practising) in Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Fellow Member of The Taxation of Institute of Hong Kong and Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has also worked in KPMG (one of the ‘Big Four’ International CPA firms) and Intermediaries Supervision Department in Securities and Future Commission in Hong Kong for years. Mr. Lai has comprehensive knowledge in auditing, taxation, corporate financing, regulatory compliance, securities and futures markets and etc.
Under Mr. Richard Lai’s leadership, the accountants and consultants in our firm work in integrity and a professional manner to provide our clients with full-scale and extensive professional services in order to assist our clients to seize every business opportunity.
Mr. Richard Lai
- Fellow Certified Public Accountant (Practising) in Y. H. Lai & Co.
- Hong Kong Fellow Certified Public Accountant (Practising)
- Hong Kong Certified Tax Adviser
- Fellow member of The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Honorary auditors of the University of Hong Kong Academic Staff Association
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Member of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Accounting at University of Wisconsin – Madison in USA
- Master of Corporate Finance at Polytechnic University of Hong Kong
- Worked in KPMG (one of the ‘Big Four’ international CPA firms) for many years
- Worked in Intermediaries Supervision Department in the Securities and Futures Commission
- Part-time Workshop Facilitator of Qualification Programme organised by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Part-time lecturer of the YMCA College of Continuing Education